The community of Chelan sits at the foot of 50-mile long Lake Chelan, and has become a family favorite year-round resort destination for many. Visitors in the summer bask in the sun and appreciate the contrast and cool beauty of snow capped peaks. In the fall the fiery colors of autumn brighten the scene, and in winter new-fallen snow brings mountain goat and deer to the water’s edge. The same snow, melting in the spring brings cascading waterfalls, fresh blossoms, and brilliance back to the mountains. Enjoy watersports, hit the slides at Slidewaters, visit one of the valley’s many beautiful Wineries, stroll the great boutique shops of the Historic Downtown district, catch a movie at the century-old Ruby Theatre, or throw a strike at the Chelan Lanes Bowling Center. Visit the Lake Chelan Chamber site for complete Lake Chelan information.
Places to Stay:
- River Walk Inn – Cute and Affordable, plus they have a wonderful cafe.
- Campbells Resort – A waterfront resort in the heart of town.
- Echo Valley Cabins – a little further out but beautiful location.
- Mountain View Lodge – Located in Manson
- Wapato Point – Resort on the lake in Manson
- Darnell’s Lake Resort – Perfect Family Getaway on the shores of Lake Chelan! Check for “Lady of the Lake” Special Rates available during your visit. Darnell’s offers a beautiful setting on the sandy beaches of Lake Chelan. Open late April through Mid-October.
- The Lookout – Great Amenities
- Campbell’s Resort is the largest resort complex on Lake Chelan, a waterfront resort with an on site restaurant and bar.
- Mid-Towner – We have a great discount for Lady of the Lake ticket holders! Offering Lady of the Lake Rate: 10% off the Best Available Rate, Sunday – Thursday 1/1-12/31. Book online using the promo code below or give us a call! Promo code: LADY Phone: 509-682-4051 Midtowner are located on the upper main avenue (Woodin Avenue), and nearby the favorite Apple Cup Cafe.