Click here for the full Freight and Packaging Regulations
Click here for our Pet & Service Animal Policy
- Must have ice-ax and cramp-ons removed and set aside for individual loading
- Remove dangling items such as shoes, boots, clothing, Nalgene bottles, hiking poles, etc.
- $13.50 one-way
- $27.00 round-trip
- Unassembled, crated bicycles will be charged according to weight at normal freight rates
- Please reserve space for bike transport, there is a maximum number of bikes allowed to be transported each day, due to space restrictions.
- Canoes and Boats are NOT allowed or transported on the vessels
- Kayaks are allowed by reservation only, due to space restrictions.
The charge is .85 cents per cubic foot per one-way.
Length maximums are: May-Oct 15: maximum 18 feet / Oct 16-April 30: maximum 15 feet.
The compartments in the kayak must be empty.
Kayaks are transported to and from regular stops only, not flag stops.
- Must be unloaded with the bolt open
- Must be presented to the Captains separate from other luggage
- Will be transported in the pilot house with the Captains – NO EXCEPTIONS
- The greater of $22.50 minimum charge or .18 cents per lb one-way per animal
- Game must be gutted and in game bags for transport
- Head and horns must be attached to each other as one parcel
- Animal must be tagged
- Allowed in small quantities necessary for cooking, etc.
- Must be presented to the Captains separate from other luggage for proper storage per state safety regulations
Gas Powered Items
- No motorized vehicles – including scooters and mopeds
- Chainsaws must be empty of fuel with the blade padded and wrapped