Cookbook and travel authors will find this recipe module indispensable.
Many other genres will also find that sharing recipes builds community among your readers and enhances your online image.
- To get started,
- Add a message about your recipes. Include a picture and invite readers to explore your recipes. When you're satisfied, click update page.
- If you need a refresher on using the recipe page, this information can be found again at TUTORIAL CONTENTS
- Before you add a recipe
- select EDIT TYPES and EDIT SUBTYPES and add some categories for your recipes.
- You can add or delete categories any time you want, but you must create a recipe TYPE before you can input a new recipe
- Now you're ready to add a recipe.
- On the recipe control panel, click ADD/EDIT RECIPES. Choose EXAMPLE to see how to add a recipe.
- You can either edit the EXAMPLE with your own recipe, or you can keep the example page by going back and selecting ADD recipe.
- Check your recipe by selecting it from your website.
- If you want to make changes, go back into your control panel, select EDIT RECIPES, and make your changes.
- Readers are invited to submit their own recipes.
- New recipes will appear in your control panes as NEW USER CONTRIBUTED RECIPES.
- You have the option to EDIT these recipes and to APPROVE or not approve each new recipe.
- Once you choose approve it is added to the list of recipes available to readers. Try adding a recipe this way to see how it works.
- Finally, your e-mail list.
- readers are invited to sign up on an e-mail list to receive new recipes.
- To send out new recipes to your list, click on START, located to the right of the words, SEND TO LIST.
- On this next page, select which recipes you want to send, and click NEXT.
- Click NEXT again you've previewed your message, then approve the list that you're sending to, and click SEND to mail these recipes.
- ENJOY! We hope you'll end up with a lot of great new recipes.